Custom Search
"Eph Only": Birdie

Monday, May 29, 2006

Birdie

There was this funny thing that happened during my Bio1 class this summer. haha I couldn't really help but laugh when I get to think about it. It all started in the middle of my prof's super boring discussion bout gametes. A girl classmate on my far right went out of the room leaving some of her stuff on the floor. Few minutes later, a loud tweety bird sound caused a class disturbance. Even my prof tried to find out where the sound was coming from. Everybody (including me) thought it was a real bird making that irritating sound. Well it's actually a good thing for me 'coz it broke everyone's boredom! Then I noticed the paper bag that the girl left on the floor was vibrating. That was the point when I concluded that there's probably a bird inside which might be very hungry to produce that loud sound. I was a little concerned so I planned to sneak through it and check the poor bird. But then I lost the chance to do it 'coz the girl came back whose face obviously showed that she owns the poor thing. I watched with all excitement how she pulled up the poor birdie. And yes! It was a bird making that sound! But the funny thing is... it's a yellow toy-bird. it's probably an alarm clock also that's why it's vibrating. I was all red when I saw that thing! I really tried to stop laughing 'coz the prof might see me...

.....And another funny thing is that the whole class, including our prof, thought it was a real bird! They thought the bird might've escaped when the tweet-tweet stopped. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home