Custom Search
"Eph Only": Last Sem in UP

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Last Sem in UP

This will be my last sem in UP..last sem of paying tuition fee..last sem of attending to different classes..last sem of hearing rallyists chanting "let's walk-out"..last sem in my org..last sem in my beloved dorm..coz (what else?) i'm gonna be graduating this semester. Actually the feeling is so great and it's overwhelming when my friends say "hey you're graduating already? nice! 4 and half years huh?". Well, it's really a dream come true! and i'm so greatful to have friends and family who supported me all throughout my college life. thank you so much guys!


Actually I had this goal (when I was a freshman in UP) : to finish any engineering course ahead of my batchmates. haha, at first it's like a so-so-difficult-to-achieve goal. and in fact, some of my classmates said that's too ambitious.. considering the fact that all engineering subjects (especially ES) in UP are brain-damaging and you'll never get to graduate on time because of them. But then I was not discouraged..the hell with them! I mean, I had this goal..and nothing could stop me from achieving this.. like I'd do everything.. strive hard.. balance everything.. pass all the obstacles.. and shoot!


For me, graduating on time is really a big achievement. Normal UPD students could do that.. but graduating in advance means excellence! that means you didn't just do your thing.. you did the things which were supposed to be done in the future.. and that's the main thing that I kept/will keep in mind from my first til my last year in the university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home