Custom Search
"Eph Only"

Monday, October 30, 2006

Everything was all set. My one-page impressive resume, together with my true copy of grades and certificates, was well-organized inside a folder. My black polo and gray slacks were lying on my bed, waiting to be worn. I already had my breakfast. So there, everything was all set for my first serious job application.

As I was inside a taxi, I read once again the text message I received two days ago: “Gud am. Dis s Lorie of Moldex, we wud lyk 2 nvite u 2 come 4 an exam & nterview on Monday(10/23/06) @ 8AM 4 d position of Technical Services Officer. D add s Moldex Bldg., Ligaya St. Cor West Ave., Q.C. tel#373-8888 loc 138. Bring resume & transcript of records. Pls reply w/ur name 2 confirm. Thanks.” I didn’t actually apply for that position. In fact, I just saw their ad from jobsdb.com and I got curious of the position, Sales Engineer. Since I am a graduating engineering student, why not try this one? So I effortlessly applied for it by just submitting my resume online. 24 hours later, I received the invitation! Wondering why TSO and not SE, I searched for their website and I was so surprised to know the job description of Technical Services Officer: GE/CE graduate knowledgeable in land surveying and titling. Hey people, I just took GE119(Property Surveying) this 1st sem with plenty of units in surveying courses. You’re inviting the perfect applicant! Back to reality, I arrived to the Moldex Building in just ten minutes. It was ten minutes before 8AM and the employees were just starting to enter their respective offices. As I was waiting outside, a girl of about 25 years old noticed that I was also there for application. She greeted me and learned…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home