Custom Search
"Eph Only": Asungot

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Asungot

Oh my God!! The GE 172 1st long exam results were already released..we just actually had our mind-boggling exam last Monday and Ma’am Margaux managed to check all the 26 papers in just three days. That was really amazing! I mean, the exam was very long..imagine guys, it was from 1-5pm. But I took it til 4pm coz I still had to attend my Stat101 class. We had the exam at the top floor of Melchor Hall since there were no other available rooms. Well anyway, I won’t go into so much details anymore! Here it is!! haha.. She actually announced the top 5, starting from the fifth spot. Jill and Camille had a tie at 4th-5th places, Sarah got the 3rd spot..and “the second to the highest is Eph!” wooohooo!! The feeling was so great! Well, half of me was kinda expecting to get a high score..but not to the point that I’d get a score 1% lower than the highest! By the way, Nizar got the highest score(85%)…some orgmates had comments like it was almost a sweep. Another irritating comment from an irritating(…..) was like there was an asungot or something! I found it rude and stupid..’coz those people who got high scores didn’t even say anything like that. I mean the point is, make sure that you have the right to give comments like that!(wink) No offense..i’m just being fair.

Honey and I went to the church right after my Stat. I was a bit pissed off ‘coz I was all sweaty when we went inside the air-conditioned church. Grrrrr..Then after that, we had our dinner in the nearest restau and had a chat for like three quarters of an hour. I told Honey ‘bout my 172 exam, my on-and-off flu, and a lot of school stuff.. Then, the rest is secret. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home