Custom Search
"Eph Only": Naughty Transformation

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Naughty Transformation

One fine Wednesday afternoon, I was all alone in our house…bored! After posting comments and reading threads and articles from peyups.com, I felt tired and decided to hit the disconnection button. For a minute, I wondered what to do. Didn’t wanna read my notes coz the long exams just ended(this happened two weeks before the horrible Millenio hit us). Didn’t wanna turn on the television coz didn’t wanna see the Passion de Amor casts(who loved to switch partners and after like 48 years, their story was about to end) nor the pathetic Now and Forever fools. What to do…what to do… Suddenly, something naughty came up to my mind. Sorry, it’s not what you think. Had done that early in the morning. Since we’re living in a country where almost everybody’s working in call centers, why not pretend to be like them? Just for few minutes, there was a transformation! The first fortunate caller would hear the voice of a CSR. Okay, I waited…and at last, the phone rang…


Me: Hello good afternoon!(with that thwang accent)
Caller: Hello, is Gabriel in the house? (The name she just mentioned is my older bro’s. She was obviously from a call center company. We know how they talk.)
Me: Oh, no. I’m sorry, he’s not here. He just went to the church. Maybe he’ll be back at 8pm. May I know who’s calling? Would you like to leave a message?
Caller: This is blah blah from RMH blah blah blah. Anyway, I’ll just call later. Thank you very much.
Me: You’re welcome!



Mission accomplished! My brother worked in a call center for eight months. He got tired of the job so he decided to resign. I wondered why she called my bro? She didn’t tell me anything aside from her name and the company where she’s working. I was about to go back to my couch when the phone rang. Haha, another victim, I thought!

Caller: Hello good afternoon, I was the one who called earlier.
Me: Oh, I’m sorry he isn’t here yet(of course, she just called seconds ago). Wanna get his mobile phone number?
Caller: No, it’s okay. I noticed that you speak well and I think you are really qualified to become a part of our company.
Me: (Oh yeah?) Oh, thanks. I’m flattered..
Caller: In case your are interested, you are very much welcome to apply here at RMH.
Me: Okay.. but unfortunately, I haven’t graduated yet. I’m actually an engineering student from UP Diliman(Did she ask??)..
Caller: Oh, in case you’d still be interested, just visit us at blah blah…Thank you.
Me: Okay, thanks!



Wh-what was that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home